- Generates and issues the Routine Maintenance task, Scheduled / Unscheduled Maintenance task regarding the
currently approved Customized Maintenance Program.
- Is responsible for the execution of all maintenance inspection completion within the allowable calculated
time limits as required by the airworthiness authority.
- Monitors the deferred maintenance items to ensure necessary parts are available to close all deferred items
at the earliest opportunity.
- Is responsible for the revisions of the Customized Maintenance Program or any equivalent aircraft Planning
Manual for all aircraft operated by the Company.
- Performs any other duties assign within his/her capabilities as may be requested by the Planning and
Technical Records Manager.
- Male or female.
- Thai Nationality.
- Age from 22 years old up.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Good personality, high responsibility, hard working and eager to learn.
- Must be able to work in flexible hours, including weekend.
ส่งเอกสารการสมัครงานได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org และ email@example.com