Asia Atlantic Airlines Co.,Ltd. เปิดรับ Flight Dispatcher|
Company Address: 246 Times Square Building, 11th Floor,
Sukhumvit Between Soi 12-14 Road,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Company Contact Number : 02 635 5888
Contact Person : Ms. Nichaphat Wasinuskon
“ For those who is interested in joining us please submit your CV , Expected Salary and send us at
|โดย : ชุงกี้ [ 22/10/2014 , 03:45:50,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
• Compilation, interpretation and dissemination of weather and NOTAMs for all air operations.
• Dispatch all Asia Atlantic Airlines aircraft on schedule / non – scheduled flights.
• Follow all flight movements and send updated weather, NOTAMs and any pertaining information to continuing flights concerned.
• Arrange international diplomatic and airways clearances for outbound and inbound ferry, charter and extra services.
• Provide assistance for inbound / outbound international itinerary flights.
• Prepare Charter / Ferry briefs, pre – flight checklists, maps and charts.
• Assist in schedule recovery plans with regards to NOTAMs and weather interpretation, and Re – planning.
• Monitor and attend to incoming messages and queries referred to Flight Dispatch.
• Assist Operations Controller Centre Officers with Emergency Procedures.
• Maintain current Operational notices in flight crew room notice boards.
• Ensure aircraft B767 fleet, Flight Dispatch library and office operational documents and libraries are maintained up – to –
• Ensure Jeppeson Flight Planning databases are periodically checked and verified to conform to regulatory standards and are
updated accordingly with consultation with Director Flight Operations and Chief Pilot.
• Ensure a daily weather and NOTAMs regulated minimum requirements are met and proper update is provided and used for all
• Day to day monitoring of all routes, alternates and destinations.
• Monitoring company fuel policies and tankering requirements.
• Ensure all manuals and operational documents are current and up – to – date.
• Other duties delegated by OCC (Operations Control Centre) Supervisor and Director Flight Operations.
• Male or Female.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field
• Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English and Thai
• Good communicator, lateral thinker, team player and foster team work.
• Proficient in report writing.
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to priorities work load.
• Capable of working Shift Work.
Be able to work autonomously within a team environment.
|โดย : ชุงกี้ [ 22/10/2014 , 03:47:48,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2
** Holding A Flight Dispatcher Licensed .
|โดย : ชุงกี้ [ 22/10/2014 , 06:40:34,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 3
Up Up Up
|โดย : Anny [ 18/11/2014 , 09:59:15,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator