Asia Atlantic Airlines Cp., Ltd. เปิดรับสมัคร Ground/Traffic Officer|
- Coordinate with Airport Authorities/GHA/GSA at all stations.
- Pre and Post Flight preparations for above the wings (pre/final catering order/briefing sheets/editing flight
- Basic knowledge of Ramp Handling (ground equipment/containers/pallets) to supervise area.
- Able to cover arrival/departure flight with assistance from security staffs.
- Responsible for relaying aircraft movements and ensure fight packets are retrieved for every arrival flight when on duty.
- Check all necessary document onboard concerning to passengers (immigrations and customs forms) and ensure stocks are refilled.
- Supervised cabin cleaning/on and offload catering.
- Reunite found items onboard with passenger when found and notified by GHA.
- Communicate with relevant departments (Cabin Crew/OCC/Scheduler/Sales) and provide assistance when requested.
- Relay final passenger/baggage information/special handling when the counter close to all concern departments.
- Provide initial reports of flight handling and include all details of problems occurred.
- When working office hours, assist with administration work.
- Can be assigned to travel overseas with a minimum of one week advance notice.
- Actioned any other duties assigned by Ground Operations Manager and/or Director of Flight Operations when orders are issued.
- Male of Female
- Minimum of High School Diploma and/or Vocational Certificate.
- Experience of 5 years or over in Ground Handling (preferably with minor Ramp Handling experience) and holds last position as
Lead Agent/Senior or Supervisory position.
- Fluent in reading/writing Thai and English. Additional knowledge in a Japanese and Korean language will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work shift.
- Capable to handle stress and work under pressure.
- Be a team player and when asked to, have potential to lead.
- Take charge when situation calls for.
- Must have a valid passport. If not, you will be required to present one upon the first working day.
**Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com**
or call to: 02 635 5888
Contact Person : Ms. Nichaphat Wasinuskon (Senior HR)
|โดย : HR [ 04/11/2014 , 07:07:15,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : HR [ 10/11/2014 , 09:38:13,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator