Asia Atlantic Airlines เปิดรับสมัคร TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER |
TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER
- Focal point for communications between the Operation Control Center and Maintenance Department.
- Provide the updated Aircraft status to relevant Departments.
- Liaise with contracted support organizations including line stations where required.
- Ensure that defects on the company fleet of aircraft are assessed and where necessary, recommendations are provided to relevant
Departments by way of Reliability Analysis.
- Monitoring high component removal rate and initiate follow up action to improve component and system reliability.
- Evaluation of all manufacturers/regulatory authority documents e.g. ADs, SBs, and SILs by completing Technical Documents Review
form and follow-up action by issuing appropriate documents such as EO, EAN or Technical Notices.
- Preparation of cost benefit studies on major modifications and detailed Engineering Orders for incorporation on approval of
- Reviewing and monitor technical Log on daily basis for system trends and for recommending action to maintenance personnel as
required for repeated defects not covered by normal procedures.
- Ensuring that equipment and system are maintained to ETOPS standard.
- Liaise with Maintenance Planning over the daily issue of work orders, ensuring that work orders are carried out and returned to
Maintenance Planning on completion.
- Ensure that the Daily Handover is completed at the end of shift.
- Advise Logistics of any parts or materials that will be required for MEL or deferred defect rectification.
- Support and provide spare parts information in case of AOG condition.
- Liaise with major suppliers and manufacturers when service difficulties are encountered.
- Male or Female with Thai nationality, Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Aviation Maintenance Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics
Engineering or other related fields.
- Fluent in English communication skills; writing, reading and speaking (with TOEIC score within 2 years validity)
- Knowledge of Maintenance Control functions with the airlines industry.
- General knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Programs and associated documents.
- Must have excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the Thailand Department of Civil Aviation rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of aircraft manufacturer’s approved data.
- Capable to handle stress and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of B767 will be an advantage.
- Rotating shift work is a requirement of this position (2 Days 07:00-15:00, 2 Days 15:00-23:00, 2 Days 23:00-07:00 and 2 Days
“ For those who is interested in joining us please submit your CV , Expected Salary and send us at
|โดย : AAA [ 15/12/2014 , 02:23:28,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : aaarecruit [ 06/01/2015 , 10:08:18,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator