Crew-Coordinator / Scheduler
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor degree
• At least two years of airline industry experience: preferably as crew control ex-crew or comparable role.
• Sound working knowledge of Thai regulatory requirements.
• TOEIC score, minimum of 650 (valid within one (1) year of application).
• Good communicator, lateral thinker, Team player and foster team work.
• Proficient in report writing.
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to priorities work load.
• Capable of working Shift Work.
• To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
• To present yourself in a positive, approachable and professional manner at all times regardless of the situation.
• To work together with other staff to ensure quality results are achieved for Asia Atlantic Airlines.
• Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
• Be able to work autonomously within a team environment.
• Salary B25,000-30,000 based on experience
If you meet the requirements please forward your Resume/CV together with one recent passport size photo and educational
certificates and other relevant information to email@example.com
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Note: In the Email Subject Line Place Position You Are Applying For.
Asia Atlantic Airlines Co., Ltd.11th Floor, Times Square Building Klongtoey Bangkok 10110
More information please contact HR department 02-635-5888 # 5825,5844