• Compilation, interpretation and dissemination of weather and NOTAMs for all air operations.
• Dispatch all Asia Atlantic Airlines aircraft on schedule / non – scheduled flights.
• Follow all flight movements and send updated weather, NOTAMs and any pertaining information to continuing flights concerned.
• Arrange international diplomatic and airways clearances for outbound and inbound ferry, charter and extra services.
• Provide assistance for inbound / outbound international itinerary flights.
• Prepare Charter / Ferry briefs, pre – flight checklists, maps and charts.
• Assist in schedule recovery plans with regards to NOTAMs and weather interpretation, and Re – planning.
• Monitor and attend to incoming messages and queries referred to Flight Dispatch.
• Assist Operations Controller Centre Officers with Emergency Procedures.
• Maintain current Operational notices in flight crew room notice boards.
• Ensure aircraft B767 fleet, Flight Dispatch library and office operational documents and libraries are maintained up – to –
• Ensure Jeppesen Flight Planning databases are periodically checked and verified to conform to regulatory standards and are
updated accordingly with consultation with Director Flight Operations and Chief Pilot.
• Ensure a daily weather and NOTAMs regulated minimum requirements are met and proper update is provided and used for all
• Day to day monitoring of all routes, alternates and destinations.
• Monitoring company fuel policies and tankering requirements.
• Ensure all manuals and operational documents are current and up – to – date.
• Other duties delegated by OCC (Operations Control Centre) Supervisor and Director Flight Operations.
• Male or Female.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field
• Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English and Thai
• Good communicator, lateral thinker, team player and foster team work.
• Proficient in report writing.
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to priorities work load.
• Capable of working Shift Work.
• Holding A Flight Dispatcher Licensed .
Be able to work autonomously within a team environment.
**Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org**
or call to: 02 635 5888 to HR department