• Organize and control all aircraft spare parts, consumable and tools.
• Monitor stock levels of consumable.
• Release aircraft spare parts, consumable and tools to Mechanic, Engineer and planner.
• Ensure that proper house-keeping and ware housing functions are carried out on a daily basis.
• Ensure proper record archiving of all paperwork associated with the receipt of aircraft spare parts to Asia Atlantic Airlines
• Coordinate with Logistic officer over clearance of all import and export of aircraft spare parts with Company preferred Freight
• Bachelor's degree in any related field
• 3-5 years’ experience in Stock Management
• Experience in aviation industry is an advantage
• Good problem-solving and system building skills
• Good team player and good communication skills
• Familiar with basic office software and ready to learn other platforms (Inventory system program)
• Ability to communicate in English ( read and write )
• Work Place : Suvarnnabhumi Airport ( able to work as a shift work)
“ For those who is interested in joining us please submit your CV , Expected Salary and send us at
Company Address: 246 Times Square Building, 11th Floor,
Sukhumvit Between Soi 12-14 Road,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Tel.02 635 5888