ASIA ATLANTIC AIRLINES
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Typical cabin crew; duties will include:
▪ To maintain Asia Atlantic Airlines high level of safety standards for passengers and crewmembers on-board the aircraft at all
▪ Providing outstanding customer service in the aircraft to impress our customers, recognizing cultural differences and
▪ Working within a team of Cabin Crew to time constraints to ensure that all elements of Asia Atlantic Airlines product are
successfully delivered to our passenger's satisfaction.
▪ To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times and feels proud to wear Asia Atlantic Airlines uniform as an
ambassador of a New and Rising Leisure Airline.
▪ To present oneself in a positive, approachable and professional manner at all times regardless of the situation.
▪ To work together with other Asia Atlantic Airlines staff to ensure quality results are achieved for Asia Atlantic Airlines.
▪ To enhance the passengers journey from start to finish.
Skill, Experience and Knowledge
Being cabin crew is not just a job but a way of life
We invite cabin crew applications from those who meet the following requirements:
▪ Male or female, Thai Nationality
▪ Minimum height: 170 cm (male) and 160 cm (female), weight must be in proportion to height
▪ Minimum arm reach: 208 cm (on tip toes)
▪ University graduate
▪ Minimum TOEIC score of 650, taken within 1 year application
▪ Fluent in Spoken, Written and Reading Thai and English
(Ability to speak Japanese, Mandarin is an asset)
▪ Excellent health and fitness
▪ Exempted from Thai military service (male only)
▪ Willingness to relocate to other company bases, within Thailand and world wide (On company requests)
▪ Team player
▪ Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please submit your application by post mail only at:
“Asia Atlantic Airlines Co., Ltd.,246 time square Building 11th Floor, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 “ from August 31, 2015 to
September 13, 2015
(Walk in not accepted)
You are required to attach the following:
1. ID Card Copy
2. House Registration Copy
3. Passport Copy
4. Resume / CV
6. TOEIC Certificate (minimum score 650, taken within 1 year at the time of application)
7. One passport size and one full-length colored photographs (taken within 3 months)