First Officer (Thai)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
Suitable candidates must have:
• Thai Nationality
• ICAO Licence acceptable to the Thailand Aviation Authorities.
• Hold a valid and current (within the last 12 months) recognised FO Type Rating on the
• Current Class 2 Medical.
• Experience on International Routes.
• Hold ICAO member country documentations which is acceptable to the Thailand
• Minimum 2,000 hours total flight time (civil aircraft).
• Minimum 500 hours, B767/B75
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 English, (current for a minimum of one year on joining).
• Passport to be current for a minimum of 12 months on joining, with a minimum of 7 full
blank pages available.
• Be in possession of no aviation incidents / accidents report.
• No criminal record.
• Provide three references.
• 3 immunizations are required before simulator training at Pilot’s expense:
1. Influenza (Good for 1 year)
2. Meningococcal (Good for 3-5 years)
3. Yellow fever (Good for 10 years)
On joining a successful Pass in both Air Law & Human Performance is required by Thailand Aviation Authority in obtaining a
Pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please submit your CV at email@example.com
Note: In the Email Subject Line Place Position You Are Applying For.
1. CV, containing a Passport Size Colour Photo.
2. Colour Copy of Passport (original size).
3. Colour Copy of Pilot Licence, [front and back] (Original size).
4. Copy of Medical Certificate (original size).
5. Copy of Last Three flying months of logbook. (Original size).
6. Copy of Last Simulator Training Session (original size).
7. Copy of Last Simulator Check Report (PPC) (original size).
8. Colour Copy of Current English Proficiency (original size).
Note: Maximum Size of Each Email To Be No Larger Than 20MB
Monthly: 165,000 Baht for the first 6 months, 195,000 Baht thereafter net of taxes.
Per Diem: 1,500Baht net per layover. (750 Baht
Health Insurance: Yes
Holidays / Vacation: 21 days per annum. (prorated after probation period of 119 days)
Sick Days: 30 days per annum with doctor’s certificate.
Training Pay: 50% of full salary until checked to line or a maximum of 60 days.