ORIENT THAI AIRLINES
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS RECRUITMENT
RECORD KEEPING AND PLANNER OFFICER
- Tracking AD, SB.
- Responsibility of calculate for flight hours, cycles calendar time
for aircraft maintenance planner.
- Document retention and integration.
- Review document on receiving a newly acquired aircraft such as
maintenance history "A","C","HMV" check status.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor, Planning and Records.
- Female age over 20 years.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Good command and spoken in English.
- Computer knowledge such as Microsoft Office, E-mail.
- Able to work in office time at Donmuang International Airport.
- TOEIC score 450 (Not Expired).
- Personal photo.
- Education transcript.
- Thai citizen ID.
- House register.
- TOEIC (Not Expired).
- Other document related with the application.
Sent documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Application deadline 20 October 2015*