Asia Atlantic Airlines เปิดรับสมัคร Ground / Traffic Duty Manager|
Ground / Traffic Duty Manager
• Male or Female.
• Age 28 years old or above.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in any field.
• At least 7 years of experience in airport/airline business.
• Experience including minimum 3 years in Supervisory level.
• Fluent in English communication skill (TOEIC score 650 or above is preferable).
• Other language would be an advantage.
• Must possess strong management skills, leadership and problem solving.
• Computer knowledge such as MS Office, e-mail, Power-point is an advantage.
• Training Background of Airline Check-in System Skill is required.
• Assume the responsibility of Ground Manager when he/she is on leave/out station.
• Actioned any other duties assigned by Ground Operations Manager and/or Director of Flight Operations when orders are issued.
• Initiate contact with GHA/GSA for all stations in preparations before operations starts.
• Run through SGHA and make necessary comments/corrections to best suit the company’s benefit.
• Follow up on all emails to ensure all matters concerning Ground Handling is planned correctly.
• Support or suggesting on changes to be made to the manual for updating.
• Coordinate with relevant departments Managers (Cabin Crew/OCC/Scheduler/Sales) and ensure staff provide assistance when
• Provide initial reports of flight handling and include all details of problems occurred (when necessary).
• When working office hours, assist with administration work.
• Can be assigned to travel overseas with a minimum of one week advance notice.
• Ensuring that any instructions issued is to be follow through by Ground Staffs.
• Check that Ground Staff’s Annual Leave and Sick Leave are within the company’s regulations.
• Function as normal Ground/Traffic Staff when needed.
Interested applicants please send resume to email: email@example.com
|โดย : AAA - [ 17/12/2015 , 08:50:03,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : AAA - [ 27/01/2016 , 08:11:15,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator