Ground Duty Manager
• Male or Female
• University graduated
• Thai Nationality Only
• Must be fluent in English (650 Toeic score is preferable)
• Experience including minimum 2 years in Supervisory level.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Hard-working, service-minded, and good personality
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Able to work shift.
• Team player and when asked to, have potential to lead.
• Capable to handle stress and work under pressure and / or dateline.
• Take charge when the situation calls for (leadership skill is preferred).
• Decisive within you scope.
• Able to think out of the box and / or be flexible when the situation calls for.
• At least 4 year experience in Passenger Service (Airline).
• Initiate contact points for new ports.
• Liaison with Airport Authority of new ports for all matters regarding to payments (parking/landing fees, airport tax, signage,
• Coordinate with Airport Authorities / GHA / GSA at stations that concerned.
• When working office hours, assist with Administrative work concerning to Ground Operations (checking and replying emails /
correspondence with authorities or concern parties).
• Coordinate with relevant departments (OCC / Cabin Crew / Scheduler / Sales)
• Preflight preparations (check PNL / pre/finalizing catering orders / seat assignments / special request / GHA briefing /
allocating group counters as per request).
• Provide assistance to passengers to maintain our standards with service mind.
• Post flight checks (flight report / document check / filing).
• Baggage tracing via email once a case is raised from all stations.
• Available to be assigned to travel either to domestic or overseas with a one week prior notice.
• Carry out any other duties assigned by Ground Manager and / or Director of Flight Operations.
Interested applicants who meet above requirement please send resume and TOEIC Score
to E-mail: email@example.com