Asia Atlantic Airlines เปิดรับสมัคร Crew Administrator|
• Ensure all personal files and crew certificate are kept up to date in document storage room and uploaded in the LEON system.
• Monitor Flight Crew licenses, validation, work permit and passport are valid at all times.
• Liaise with pilots and cabin crew on visa requirements.
• Assist training manager to plan for flight crew training.
• Coordinate with Simulator Training Facility for SIM slots, arrange hotel booking and flight ticket during the SIM training or
company assigned duties
• Coordinate with CAAT on required documents eg. Pilot Report.
• Arrange the reimbursement on expenses and business trip perdiem for crew and flight operations team.
• Arrange uniform order for flight crew.
• Perform other duties as directed by OCC Manager or DFO.
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor degree
• At least two years of airline industry experience: preferably as crew control ex-crew or comparable role.
• Sound working knowledge of Thai regulatory requirements.
• TOEIC score, minimum of 450 (valid within one (1) year of application).
• Ability to priorities work load.
• Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
• Good communicator, lateral thinker, Team player and foster team work.
• Proficient in report writing.
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Capable of working Shift Work.
• To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
• To present yourself in a positive, approachable and professional manner at all times regardless of the situation.
• To work together with other staff to ensure quality results are achieved for Asia Atlantic Airlines.
• Be able to work autonomously within a team environment.
Interested applicants who meet above requirement please send resume, transcript and TOEIC Score to
|โดย : AAA - [ 02/06/2016 , 08:01:19,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : AAA - [ 06/06/2016 , 02:50:56,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2
|โดย : AAA - [ 27/07/2016 , 08:53:06,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator