Thai VietJet Air รับสมัครตำแหน่ง Flight Operation Administrator
Role and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring for all Pilot monthly activities in Flight Operation Department.
• To organize the reception and allocation of payments to officials, employees and the Pilot as prescribed by the Company.
• Summary the rewards and discipline tracking of Pilot.
• Monitoring the number of sick leave, leave of absence (maternity, accident ...)
• Management of all assets and equipment of the Flight Operation Department. Planning to purchase, repair equipment regularly.
• Perform administrative work of Flight Operation Department compliance with regulations
• To monitor and supervise the medical records of all Pilot. Coordinate with the Company's Health authority to monitor the due
date for medical examination, medication dispensing for officials and Pilot. Recommend on ground in the case of member is not
physically fit and coordinate with health authorities to re-assessment.
• Monitor and manage the administrative and reporting forms.
• Responsible for allocation and storage for Pilot uniform in compliance with regulations
• To receive and synthesize information processing ability of Pilot and by the relevant departments to provide information (CV,
safety, the availability to work, announcement, contact numbers and address ...)
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Director of Flight Operation.
• Thai nationality/ Male/female, age 23-30 yrs
• Bachelor's Degree in Aviation, Business Administration or related fields
• At least 2 years of experience in Administartor
• Global perspective, strategic thinking and result-oriented
• Comprehensive understanding of policies, systems, rewards, agreements, settlements and legislation
• Commercially aware, high sensitivity to the sociology economic & political environment.
• Excellence command of English both written and spoken
Thai Vietjet Air Joint Stock Company
สำนักงาน สายการบินไทย เวียตเจ็ท แอร์,
อาคารเทียบเครื่องบิน A062 ชั้น 1
999 หมู่1 ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางพลี จ.สมุทรปราการ
โทร 02 134 3540 แฟกซ์ 02 134 3541
Or apply to email: