Asia Atlantic Airlines เปิดรับสมัคร Technical Records Officer |
Technical Records Officer
This position will have the overall responsibility to ensure recording, preservation, controlling, archiving and retrieving of
continuous airworthiness records and delivery/redelivery documents. Administer all aircraft technical records and associated
archives as per regulatory requirement.
• Review the completed aircraft journey log pages, work orders and associated paper works received from Line Maintenance and
ensure that the paperwork are completed in all respect and meets the CAAT requirement.
• Review and Validate Aircraft time and cycle data/ utilization.
• Ensure that all continued airworthiness records are verified in all respects and that contained information is updated in to
Asia Atlantic’s computerize system (AD Software) on a daily basis.
• Ensure retention of continued airworthiness records in accordance with the regulatory period of time in a controlled and well
• Ensure continued airworthiness records are backed up regularly and stored independently and maintained in good condition.
• Ensure accurate records of all Checks, Services and Maintenance or Repair activities are maintained for future inspection by
• Update and monitor removal/installation of Engines, APU, and Components
• Liaison with the Stores inspector regarding the management of components and the control of component release certificates
(Form 1’s or FAA 8130) for fitted components.
• Preparation of monthly Aircraft utilization reports or other reports for establishing the maintenance reserves.
• Prepare/ Review Aircraft and Engine redelivery documents for aircraft redelivery (summary status list such as Aircraft,
Engines AD/SB/EO, LLP Sheet, LLP traceability, hard time and on condition components status list and release certificates,
delivery and redelivery documents).
• Assisting in the development and implementation of process and procedures required for the technical records of the aircraft
• Update and Distribute the Maintenance manuals to relevant department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Thai nationality.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• Excellent health.
• At least 3 years experience in Technical Records or Technical Services or Maintenance Planning in airline or CAMO
• Encompass a strong work ethic.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
• Good knowledge of the airlines maintenance and engineering processes and procedures
• Knowledge of AD Software activities will be beneficial.
• Good command in English (TOEIC 650)
Interested applicants please send resume in English and TOEIC Score to email:
|โดย : AAA - [ 01/07/2016 , 06:57:02,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : AAA - [ 11/08/2016 , 08:11:25,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator