Asia Atlanticairlines เปิดรับสมัคร AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE PLANNER |
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE PLANNER
- Reviews and update aircraft maintenance records the maintenance software.
- Update the maintenance software with the current aircraft flight hours and cycles.
- Reviewing, Providing and Developing all scheduled work and/or work scope needed for all line maintenance and Heavy maintenance
- Coordinates with the Logistic department about any spare parts required for maintenance planning.
- Coordinates with Line maintenance to prepare man power, tools and equipment required for maintenance planning.
- Estimating maintenance workload and timeframe requirement for all maintenance activities: Pre departure service check, daily
check, Out of phase check, In phase check and modifications due to airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters,
and engineering order.
- Publish the short-term, long-term planning and forecasting of aircraft maintenance, which consists of “C” check and main
visit checks, structural repair (fatigue, crack and corrosion), lease return and any upcoming airworthiness directives (AD) as
well as others maintenance tasks, such as engine changes, gear changes.
- Designs the work plan, ascertains logistic availability, and decides which facility can best perform repair and modification
to its capability and the aircraft’s location.
- Ensures that all work assigned to line maintenance is completed or properly deferred according to the company’s policy.
- Male or Female with Thai nationality, Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Aviation Maintenance Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics
Engineering or other related fields.
- Fluent in English communication skills; writing, reading and speaking (with TOEIC score 650 within 2 years validity)
- Knowledge of Maintenance Control functions with the airlines industry.
- General knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Programs and associated documents.
- Must have excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the Thailand Department of Civil Aviation rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of aircraft manufacturer’s approved data.
- Capable to handle stress and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of B767 will be an advantage.
- Rotating shift work is a requirement of this position.
“ For those who is interested in joining us please submit your CV , Expected Salary and send us at
|โดย : AAA - [ 20/07/2016 , 04:20:32,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : AAA - [ 11/08/2016 , 08:09:26,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator