License Aircraft Engineer
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
- Thai nationality
- Age not over 50 years old.
- Military exception
- Holding a valid THAI DCA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license Type II. (Preferably A320 Series Aircraft Rating)
- Candidates must have a minimum 5 years experienced in aircraft maintenance or related field.
- TOEIC level of 400 achieved with in 2 years.
- Strong leadership and able to work in shift.( 12HRS working period per shift)
- Able to work out station.
- Personal vehicle driver license granted.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunity to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited
to apply in person or send us your application, quoting the position applied together with full resume stating qualifications,
experiences, and expected salary, one recent photo, photocopies of transcript, identification card, resident registration,
certificates as well to the following address: