Asiab Atlantic Airlines เปิดรับสมัคร Human Resources and Administration Officer|
Human Resources and Administration Officer
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Maintaining employee records (New hired, Absences, Leaves, etc.)
• Administering payroll (OT Verification) and monitoring monthly roster.
• Manage and organize airport pass for all required staff.
• Liaising with AOT regarding ramp pass renewal, training and contract renewal.
• To support recruitment process on screening candidate and make an appointment.
• Issue and control Staff ID Card, Access Card and Finger Scan.
• To support expatriates staff to open Thai bank account.
• Manage and control stationary and office supply.
• To conduct yearly disability fund.
• To perform various other tasks assigned by Manager.
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
• Minimum 2 years experiences (Airline background is preferred)
• Sound knowledge of HR practice, laws and regulations
• Good communication skills and problem solving skills with a service minded
• Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 650)
• Excellent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Must be able to write an official letter (both Thai and English)
• Must be able to collaborate and communicate with people at all levels and interact with a diverse group of individuals and
• Self-motivated and willing to learn
Interested applicants who meet above requirement please send resume, transcript and TOEIC Score to
|โดย : AAA - [ 29/07/2016 , 04:31:05,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : AAA - [ 23/08/2016 , 03:58:24,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator