Quality Assurance Manager
To report directly to the President and have a good working relationship with the CAAT (Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand)
The QA Manager is to work alongside the Safety and Security Manager as part of the AAA - SSQ Department.
To Perform and oversee Audits within the Asia Atlantic Airlines Operation and monitor the performance of the QA Team, as
by the SSQ Director and the CAAT approved Audit Schedule.
To monitor all Internal and External Audits are properly carried out in a timely manner to ensure that the CAAT regulations are
met, in conjunction with the Asia Atlantic Airlines approved Audit Schedule.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to, Managing, Monitoring, Supporting and Advising the QA Team within the
organization, of which their departments are Flight Operations, Maintenance, Ground Handling and Cabin Crew.
• Minimum 5 years of aviation experience ideally within the area of Quality Assurance.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint and a working knowledge of Microsoft.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally represent Asia Atlantic Airlines with internal and
• Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Thai, including the ability to write Manuals.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Extensive Knowledge and Understanding of Airline Operations (Tech Ops – FLT Ops – Ground Ops)
• Knowledge of aircraft maintenance record keeping (AD’s, SB’s, log pages, etc.).
• Familiar with Ops manuals OM-A, B, C and D, Aircraft maintenance manuals, GMM, MPD, AD’s and SB’s and have a general
knowledge of all 14 mandatory manuals.
• To generate detailed Audit Reports (Corrective Action Requests) identifying deficient areas and documenting objective
of the discrepancy.
• Ensuring audit responses are timely, address the deficiency, identify the root cause, and provide with the assistance of the
auditee a corrective action plan
that will prevent the finding from re-occurring.
• Conduct follow-up and compliance audits to ensure process improvement and corrective / preventive action implementation and
• Assists in maintaining and updating the Asia Atlantic Airlines Approved Vendor List.
• Maintain current knowledge of company processes and procedures within the approved Quality Assurance Manual.
• To maintain a current knowledge of regulatory and industry topics including SMS and Security.
• To drive and assist the QA Department in the achievement of its corporate and departmental goals and improve the Asia
Airlines overall QA Standard.
Interested applicants who meet above requirement please send resume, and TOEIC Score to E-mail: