สายการบิน Thai Vietjet Air เปิดรับตำแหน่ง Crewing Officer
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the overall crewing and tracking for the entire TVJ Network of operations:
• To ensure all pilots and cabin are efficiently rostered for the day of operations.
• Ensure sufficient stand by crew is available and called as and when there is last minute CSL or Emergency leave.
• To monitor and anticipate events that may impact upon operational integrity and to take such steps as might be necessary to
mitigate disruption to the flying program.
• Coordinate with OMC Duty Officer on daily events such as delays/ Flight cancellation and advise crew appropriately.
• Advise OMC Duty Officer and Rostering Manager of crew shortage for the Day of Ops.
• Prepare necessary and relevant Flight Documents for all flights
• Advice Rostering Team on the crew changes as and when changes are carried out.
• Crew changes is to be updated immediately when a change is made.
• Monitor the CMS on crew Check in & Sign On
• Obtain Crew List for the next DOPs from the Rostering Team daily. All crew updates is to be logged on this list and this list
is to be filed daily.
• Possess Diploma in any discipline
• At least 2 years working experience in similar capacity
• Ability to work independently
• Have good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work as a shift rotate
Submit your resume via:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com