Thai Vietjet Air เปิดรับตำแหน่ง Safety Officer
Role and Responsibilities:
The management of flight safety officer functions including :
1. Report directly to Chief Pilot safety and security (CPSS).
2. Maintain the Company database of Safety Reports received
and their follow up.
3. Follow up agreed corrective actions after safety occurrences
and investigation with the concerned departments.
4. Participate in the management and development of the
Company Safety Reporting system.
5. Produce written safety reports for the Company’s management
and regulatory authorities.
6. Conduct staff safety training.
7. Coordinate the dual language quarterly Safety Newsletter for
distribution to the work force.
8. Register and keep track of all LOSA audits.
9. Manage the Flight Data Monitoring Program (FDMP), ensuring
that required information is provided in an acceptable format,
on-time each month and as required when an investigation is
10. Monitor flight data for any SOP exceedances, passing on
findings in a timely manner to the Company FDM team for
11. Review and analyze FDMP information and identify trends and
areas of risk. From this analysis, in consultation with applicable
Flight Operations representatives, develop action plans to
mitigate/reverse negative trends.
12. Compile and present monthly statistics on FDM results.
13. Attend the monthly safety meeting in order to disseminate
statistical information in relation to FDM.
14. Prepare and distribute FDM Newsletter.
1. Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
2. Relevant certifications in safety management system and/or
3. Aviation Incident investigator qualification.
4. Strong interpersonal, communications, presentation and writing
5. Aviation Incident investigator qualification.
6. An operational and type rated pilot will be advantage
7. Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office application
8. Ability to define problems, gather relevant data, establish facts
and draw valid conclusions.
Submit resume to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org