• Organize and control all aircraft spare parts, consumable and tools.
• Monitor stock levels of consumable.
• Release aircraft spare parts, consumable and tools to Mechanic, Engineer and planner.
• Ensure that proper house-keeping and ware housing functions are carried out on a daily basis.
• Ensure proper record archiving of all paperwork associated with the receipt of aircraft spare parts to Asia Atlantic Airlines
• Liaise with Logistics Manager to ensure that adequate materials are supplied to carry out maintenance activities
• Coordinate with the Logistics over the clearance of all import and export of aircraft spare parts with the Company preferred
Freight Forwarding Agents,
• Stock Inventory control within the AD software module,
• Monitor Shelf Life and Calibration for spare parts, consumables and tools
• Be familiar with all types of receipt documentation (e.g. Thai DCA Form 1 / FAA Form 8130) that allows full traceability of
components and consumables
• Preparation of request for quotes and dispersal relevant vendors and suppliers.
• Liaison with vendors and suppliers to the company.
• Preparation of purchase orders and processing to selected vendors and suppliers.
• Document control by Making document and Filing within time.
• Any other duties as required by Logistics Manager.
• Bachelor's degree in any related field
• 5-10 years’ experience in Stock Management (aviation business).
• Have Leadership skill
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Good Decision making skills
• Good problem-solving and system building skills
• Good team player and good communication skills
• Familiar with basic office software and ready to learn other platforms (Inventory system program)
• Ability to communicate in English (read and write)
• Work Place: Suvarnnabhumi Airport (able to work as a shift work)
Interested applicants please send resume and transcript to