Crew Scheduler Supervisor
• Provide overall management of the Rostering / Planning Section for the effective operation of the Section.
• Planning and administration of crew rosters in accordance with the Thailand CAAT Rules and Company Rules and Regulations.
• Provide a forward plan of the sections operation and ensure it is managed in an effective manner, and that legal Crew
utilisation is at all times maintained.
• Update Leon system for Crewing and Rostering Compliances.
• Assign both pilot and cabin crew’s schedules at initial and operational stages
• Responsible for the following Crew Rostering / Planning Officers duties described below but limited too.
• Liaise with the Duty Officers within the Operations Control Centre (OCC) or the Management and deliver legal crew to operate
the schedule /
non – schedule services and review that the current roster is correct and implemented correctly.
• Planning of crew license / validation renewals, training, and courses etc. through Leon Software System.
• Prepare daily crew flight pairings from effective flight schedule in Leon Software System.
• Roster crew license renewals checks / crew recurrent checks / rostered day(s) off in the Leon System.
• Establish roster man power and compile crew rosters on a monthly basis.
• Determine roster man power:
A. Schedule, non – schedule.
B. Work groups.
• Plan all crew rosters using Leon Rostering format. Each fourteen (14) – day roster is printed and available on line to all
crew normally five (5) days prior to commencement of the roster.
• Publish completed roster to all crew members on – line.
• Liaise with crews on crewing roster queries and solutions.
• Prepare and forward Crew Gen – Dec for CIQ formalities.
• Assist in Monitor crew licence currency and expiry in conjunction with Check and Training staff.
• Roster crew recurrent checks.
• Deal with crews’ annual leave, domestic / overseas sick leave etc
• Coordinate Leave applications.
• Make monthly report on sickness , late show-up and all actions against
• Prepare and issue supporting documents for Custom and Immigration at home base and overseas
• Technical & Cabin Crew Duty Travel.
• Coordinate Crew Domestic and Overseas Hotels include liaison with Hotel Staff.
• Coordinate Crew Domestic and International Transportation.
• Keep master rosters of pilots and crews and send the final version to HR and Finance before 17th of each month
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor degree
• At least 3 years of crew scheduler/Crew coordinator.
• Sound working knowledge of Thai regulatory requirements.
• TOEIC score, minimum of 600 (valid within one (1) year of application).
• Good communicator, lateral thinker, Team player and foster team work.
• Proficient in report writing.
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to priorities work load.
• Capable of working Shift Work.
• To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
• To present yourself in a positive, approachable and professional manner at all times regardless of the situation.
• To work together with other staff to ensure quality results are achieved for Asia Atlantic Airlines.
• Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
• Be able to work autonomously within a team environment.
• Salary based on experience
If you meet the requirements please forward your Resume/CV together with Toeic Score to
firstname.lastname@example.org, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.