Technical Services Engineer position//Thai Airasia X|
• Prepare the engineering documentation to authorize repair & modification require by safety or economic reason
• Provide aircraft structure repair instruction and recording repair
• Aircraft system trouble shooting & technical support for line/Heavy maintenance
• Prepare the engineering document to comply with requirement from Airworthiness Directive Service Bulletins and Service Letter
• Manage the aircraft modification program and control configuration
• Monitoring and improve Aircraft system, Engine and Component reliability base on safety and manufacturer recommendation
• Customize and update the MEL
• Update and load Navigation data to A/C
• Male with Thai nationality , age between 21-25 year old, no experience is acceptable.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Mechanical engineering or Electrical (Electronic) engineering.
• Good English communication at minimum TOEIC score 650. Excellent English interpersonal skill.
• Military exception.
Interested applicants please send resume and transcript to
|โดย : admin [ 09/02/2017 , 04:29:56,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : Turky - [ 21/06/2017 , 08:30:27,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator