สายการบิน Thai Vietjet Air เปิดรับสมัคร Document Controller (Engineering Department)
Role and Responsibilities
• Undertake various functions related to document control, document archiving, document imaging and maintenance of document
register for Construction Projects and/or Detail Engineering Projects.
• Receives and registers Client provided document for detail engineering or construction engineering project, including
• Controls issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers for detail engineering or
construction engineering project.
• Maintains specifically assigned project database
• Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving
• Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals.
• Prepares and maintains AFC and As-built photostat books for detail engineering or construction engineering project, either
in-house use or for onward transmittal to Client during project closeout.
• Performs document quality check in accordance to Company engineering document control procedures. • Performs file backup to
ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
• Prepares engineering project reports, as may be required
• University Graduate (preferable in engineering discipline)
• Minimum 1 years of experience preferably Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent with relevant years of
• People skill with the ability to work with people and sensitive to their needs and perception
• Good office skills to include maintaining and organizing files.
สามารถส่ง Resume ได้ที่ email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org