Flight Operations – Document Control
1. Collect and maintain files of the latest revision from different vendors.
2. Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is
removed from distribution.
3. Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
4. Performs all other duties as assigned by the Director of Flight Operations.
5. Update all onboard operations documents and equipment in the fleet.
6. Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
• Self-directed, the ability to work independently, and being highly-motivated.
• Strong Interpersonal skill
• Be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy
• Have the ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot. Strong interpersonal communication
• Must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products.
• TOEIC Score: 650 Minimum
• Associate’s Degree in Business or related field.
***Interested applicants who meet above requirement please send resume, transcript and TOEIC Score to E-mail: