Our Job Vacancy
Record Keeping and Planner Office
We are seeking to recruit a record keeping and planer officer for Orient Thai Airlines., Ltd. The candidate must have the
• Female age over 20 years.
• Thai nationality.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• Good command and spoken in English.
• Computer knowledge such as Microsoft Office, E-mail.
• Able to work in office time at Donmuang International Airport.
• TOEIC score 450 (Not Expired)
• Tracking AD, SB.
• Responsibility of calculate for flight hours, cycles calendar time for aircraft maintenance planner.
• Document retention and integration.
• Review document on receiving a newly acquired aircraft such as maintenance history “A”, “C”, “HMV” check status.
• Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor, Planning and Records.
Applicants should send their CVs, resume, contact details and other relating documents as Scan copy to: