Senior Crew Administration
We are seeking to recruit a record keeping and planer officer for Orient Thai Airlines., Ltd. The candidate must have the
• Male or Female, Age not over 35.
• Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
• Have a good communication skill both Thai and English to coordinate with Pilots regarding their regular and irregular schedule
• Must be able to make decisions under stressful conditions.
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office applications.
• Have strong office administration skills;
• Plan for, and maintain adequate staff and equipment necessary to perform department functions;
• Manage, evaluate and train department staff;
• Direct crew administration activities to ensure smooth operation and be responsible for their accomplishment according to
department specifications and standards;
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth interaction;
• Coordinate with DCA on matters assigned by the Director, Flight Operations;
• Monitor crew duty assignments as directed by Fleet Chief Pilots or Director, Flight Operations;
• Notify crew when reporting time is delayed or in case duty assignment is changed;
• Ensure Crew Rostering System is continuously and accurately updated with crew status and roster assignment;
• Monitor Crew Rostering System for crew duty limitation and rest period alerts and notify DFO without delay;
• Assist Training Managers, as directed, in booking training room, preparing training handouts, coordinating with In-flight
Services for joint training, and inviting DCA Inspectors.
• Process renewal of crew license validation as requested by pilots;
• Provide assistance to new-hire pilots;
• Organize visa application, air ticket and hotel accommodation for pilots traveling on Company assigned duties;
• Collect pilot monthly flight pay / per-diem reports, compile a summary and submit to Accounting Department;
• Organize, file and retain crew records as directed by Director, Flight Operations;
• Maintain and update crew profile binders with current documentation;
• Prepare and retain monthly summary report of crew duty assignments, duty time and rest time;
• Perform other duties as directed by Director and Deputy Director, Flight Operations.
Applicants should send their CVs, resume, contact details and other relating documents as Scan copy to: email@example.com