Asia Atlantic Airlines เปิดรับสมัคร Maintenance Planning Engineer (MPE)|
Maintenance Planning Engineer (MPE)
Maintenance Planning Engineer reports directly to Technical Services and Maintenance Planning General Manager and is responsible
for the following tasks:
1. Reviewing and verifying aircraft maintenance records.
2. Managing and coordinating of aircraft technical data records.
3. Reviewing, monitoring and timely scheduling all scheduled maintenance tasks due on aircraft. Securing sufficient scheduled
downtime of the aircraft to allow the on-time execution of all required scheduled maintenance tasks.
4. Coordinating with Technical Services Engineer for the timely planning of all unscheduled maintenance.
5. Coordinating with Technical Services Engineer for the timely planning of all AD/SB requirements.
6. Initiating procurement action necessary for all scheduled maintenance tasks and ensuring spare parts availability with an
appropriate turn-around time.
7. Preparing scheduled maintenance packages by utilizing the ADS maintenance software.
8. Publishing flight forecast including short-term and long-term maintenance planning schedules to all maintenance personnel.
9. Arranging all maintenance activities to Maintenance Control Center and effectively prioritizing/splitting all complex/critical
tasks within the timeframe in conformance with relevant limitations and regulations.
10. Updating the accomplishment of all scheduled maintenance tasks in the ADS maintenance software with the latest data.
11. Recording, as applicable, the Aircraft, Engine, APU Log Books, the accomplishment of A or C Check with date, aircraft hours
and cycles at its completion.
12. Liaising with Technical Record Administrator to ensure that the arrangement of the technical library is made.
13. Customizing Master MPD to reflect company’s fleet applicability. Reviewing and revising CMPD to reflect aircraft
configuration and requirements.
14. Consulting with TCH, OEM, or MRO for fleet technical data and service difficulty.
15. Performing any other duties assign within his/her capabilities as may be requested by Technical Services and Maintenance
Planning General Manager.
1. Male or Female with Thai nationality, Age not over 30 years old.
2. Bachelor Degree in Aviation Maintenance Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics
Engineering or other related fields.
3. Fluent in English communication skills; writing, reading and speaking (with TOEIC score within 2 years validity)
4. Knowledge of Maintenance Control functions with the airlines industry.
5. General knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Programs and associated documents.
6. Must have excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
7. Knowledge of the Thailand Department of Civil Aviation rules and regulations.
8. Demonstrate knowledge of aircraft manufacturer’s approved data.
9. Capable to handle stress and work under pressure.
10. Knowledge of B767 will be an advantage.
11. Rotating shift work is a requirement of this position.
Interested applicants who meet above requirement please send resume in English,
|โดย : AAA [ 30/05/2017 , 02:05:40,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
Is it still avialable ?
|โดย : Turky - [ 21/06/2017 , 08:28:33,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2
Is it still avialable ?
|โดย : Turky - [ 21/06/2017 , 08:28:55,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator