Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to ensure that all areas which include material management (Label Booking), aircraft utilization and defect
records are kept current with information from varied sources as Tech Logs and Aircraft Logbooks such as Airframe, Engine and APU
• Collect aircraft technical log and key in the data into system (aircraft utilization hours, technical log entries).
• Perform components replacement into the system (label booking).
• Perform data clean up; highlighted by Technical Record.
• Check and locate for missing mandatory documents Technical Log and report to TSE (Planning and Technical Records)
• Assist Technical Support Executive (Planning and Technical Records) when required.
• Provide troubleshooting data and historical detail for maintenance review.
• Liaise with Flight Operations Department for clarifications of missing or discrepancies on the flight details
• Any other relevant duty as assigned by the superior.
• University Graduate (preferable in engineering discipline)
• Minimum 1 years of experience in the technical or inventory or information system field
• People skill with the ability to work with people and sensitive to their needs and perception
• Good office skills to include maintaining and organizing files.
• Effective written and verbal skills in Thai & English.
• Standard computer literacy with know how in MS Office
Pls summit CV to email@example.com
For More information pls contact us 02-134-3540