Technical Services Executive
Role and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the company’s aircraft, engines, components and associated equipment perform to specifications and meets the
company’s and Aviation Authority’s requirements.
• Provide effective and efficient technical support to aircraft operations
• Prepare and issue the required technical documents in accordance with approved procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Liaise with manufacturers, suppliers, aviation authority or any reliable sources to facilitate analysis of engineering
• Provide approved data for technical instruction such as inspection, modification and repair which is not within the scope of
any of manufacturer’s manuals.
• Ensure all technical documents issued meet the requirements of the department’s approval system.
• Assist Reliability section in Data Management Department in conducting root cause analysis and provide remedies for excessive
and abnormal wear, malfunctions or premature removals.
• Ensure sufficient skills are acquired and inform superior of required training to improve competency.
• Responsible to undertake the necessary corrective and preventive action resulting from compliance monitoring and audit program
• Any other relevant duty as assigned by the superior.
• Engineering degree (Aerospace, Aeronautical, Industrial, Avionics or Mechanical) or Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the aircraft maintenance
• Experience with multi-country offices/reporting lines
• Experience in managing a team of senior managers and more junior staff . Team work spirit, coupled with tact, diplomacy
Pls summit CV to email@example.com
For more information pls visit www.vietjetair.com