Technical Quality Assurance Officer
Duties and responsibilities:
• Liaise with the relevant airworthiness authorities on all matters pertaining to airworthiness requirements.
• Co-ordinate with Department of Engineering to maintain quality system of Engineering include conduct internal and external
audit. Review and monitor qualification and experience of engineering certifying staffs and quality assurance personnel.
• Maintain a list of all current company’s approval/authorization holders and their records as required by the regulatory
• Ensure that all reportable defects and occurrences are reported to the CAAT promptly.
• Conduct and co-ordinate with the Engineering & Planning Division to ensure that the aircraft delivery and inspection are
accomplished in accordance with the company and the CAAT requirements.
• Carry out any other tasks as directed by the QAM.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering , Science or relate field.
• Experience in aircraft maintenance or aircraft engineering field at least 2 years, experience in aircraft maintenance or
Technical QA is advantage.
• Strong English interpersonal skill, TOEIC score at least 450.
• Good skill in MS office (especially in Word, Excel, Power Point).
• High responsibility and good attitude to work hard.
• Able to work under pressure and do multi-task.
Pls submit cv to email@example.com
Tel 02-134-3540 or www.vietjetair.com