Thai AirAsia X is seeking for Quality Assurance Engineer|
1. To liaise with the relevant airworthiness authorities on all matters pertaining to airworthiness requirements.
2. Keeping a record of all training, qualification and experience of engineering certifying staffs and quality assurance
3. Maintain a list of all current company’s approval/authorization holders and their records as required by the regulatory
4. To ensure that all reportable defects and occurrences are reported to the DCA Thailand promptly.
5. To conduct oral examination for the grant and extension of company approvals for all certifying staffs.
6. To conduct and co-ordinate with the Technical Services Division to ensure that the aircraft delivery and inspection are
accomplished in accordance with the company and the DCA Thailand requirements.
7. Development, implementation and management of the Aircraft maintenance Schedule/program.
8. To carry out any other tasks as directed by the QAM.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
2. No experience required.
3. Strong English interpersonal skill, Toeic score at least 450
4. High responsibility and good attitude to work hard
5. Able to work under pressure and do multi-task
|โดย : TAX QA [ 10/11/2017 , 04:27:12,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
|โดย : cj - [ 10/11/2017 , 04:33:01,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 3
|โดย : najin - [ 17/11/2017 , 03:52:29,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator