สายการบิน K-Mile Air (Cargo) เปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง Quality Assurance
The Quality Assurance Inspector (QAI) is responsible to the Head of Quality (HOQ) for the implementation and control of the
quality system within the company i.e. for the definition, implementation, and compliance and monitoring of the appropriate
procedures to comply with the airline quality policy. Reports directly to the Head of Quality (HOQ).
Quality Assurance Inspector Job Duties:
- Manage Quality Assurance Inspector Requirements to ensure compliance with airworthiness regulations / regulatory standards and
to achieve expected high standards of reliability and
- Establishing an independent quality system to monitor compliance with Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) requirements;
- Implementing a quality audit program, in which compliance with all operational procedures is reviewed at regular intervals in
relation to each type of aircraft operated;
- Compilation of an Audit/Inspection Schedule and Audit/Inspection guideline documents for the above operational activities;
- Has access to all parts of the operator’s and, as necessary, any sub-contractor’s organization;
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance team;
- Perform inspection of electromagnetically components to assure parts meet all aspects of the design requirements;
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, certificates, conducting visual and measurement tests;
- Carry out final QA inspections;
- Ensure that adequate corrective measure are implemented in case of noncompliance;
- Verify all activities required in the receiving process are performed correctly and completely;
- Assist the engineering function with product assembly process and production process definition;
- Manage internal records and documentation;
- Perform other activities as assigned by management;
- Male/ Female, Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance, Mechanical or related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in quality control function is strong preferred.
- Ever completed the Auditor Training and also be certified to Company Auditor.
- Be strongly understood on both local & International aviation regulation standard.
- Ever completed the relevant training course of Quality filed.
- Teaching & good presentation skills and effective problem solving.
- Have a Computer literacy (Microsoft Skill.)
- Strong ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels and across various functional.
- Must be flexible in handing multiple tasks and have the drive and ability to work in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Work place: Suvarnabhumi, BFZ Building
Please summit CV to email: Anchita.email@example.com
K-Mile Air, Unit 308-310, BFZ, Freezone, Suvarnsuwanbhumi Airport,
Rachatewa, Bangphli, Samutprakarn