We are hiring as follows:
Job Position: Aircraft Mechanics
Employment Status: Permanent Full–Time and Part-Time Available
Thayaan Aviation is assisting an EASA Operator with recruiting Aircraft Mechanics
- Military exception
- Graduated from Civil Aviation Training Centre/ Military School/ Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent
- Effective written and verbal skills in Thai & English, TOEIC Score 400
- 2-5 years of experience in aircraft maintenance, Boeing experience preferred.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- Teamwork spirit
- Able to work under pressure and time constraint
- Good basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership and able to work in shifts. ( 12HRS working period per shift)
- Able to work out station locations.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunity to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited
to send us your application, quoting the position applied together with CV stating qualifications, experiences, and expected
salary, one recent photo, photocopies of transcript, copy of identification card, resident registration, certificates as well to
the following address: email@example.com
Thayaan Aviation Consultants Group Co.,Ltd.
Unit 1015, 10th floor, RSU Tower Sukhumvit 31 Road,
Klong Ton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110