Our client is a global supplier of precision components supply to aerospace business.
NEW PROJECT ENGINEER
Base: Amphoe Sriracha, Chunburi
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000 + Allowance 5,000 Baht plus five day working week, provident fund, group insurance, annual bonus and a
fantastic opportunity for career progression.
• Be a coordinate with head office in Europe and customer in UK for setup the new project roadmap.
• New Product Introduction (NPI) of new model and/or project transfer.
• Preparation the required document such as First Article Inspection(FAI),
• FMEA, Control/Inspection plan (PPAP Package) and etc. for customer approval
• Assess, plan and drive projects through from start to completion by working closely with other team functions.
• Conduct engineering assessments of new product transfer developed by HQ based technology development team.
• Generation of tracking reports as required for Project and Management meetings.
• Estimate staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
• Determining product specifications, arrange equipment, parts, or material purchase, and evaluate products according to quality
standards and specifications.
• Collaborate with development team regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods.
• Develop, evaluate, improve, and document manufacturing processes.
• Analyze manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput.
• Develop, evaluate, improve, and document the processes used to introduce new products to manufacturing
• Develop and implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
• Provide engineering support in manufacturing engineering department to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
• Providing feedback about the finished product and recommendations to the development team for accurate development of the
• Work closely with engineering and quality to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
• Be able to stand by in case of production problems which need to be fixed on urgent basis.
• Work upon supervisor’s assignments or any other job duties as assign.
• Bachelor degree in engineering and/or related field; advanced degree highly desirable.
• At least 1-3 years of experience in aerospace or automotive manufacturing.
• Have experience in new product introduction (NPI), Model and project transfer and/or Project management are advantage.
• Strong in analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritize work load to meet deadlines.
• Ability to think strategically and to scope tasks and set goals. Demonstrated experience in strategic planning as well as
• Proven team working and team building skills.
• Good command of English language in reading, written and oral communication are required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your update resume to email@example.com