Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics) or
- Required language: English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good understanding of NAS410/EN4179 specification
- A minimum of NDT Level II in PCN/ASNT/NAS410/EN4179 in at least two conventional NDT methods such as Fluorescent Penetrant,
Magnetic Particle, Eddy Current or Ultrasonic
- Preferably to have passed CAAT AMEL Type II
- Past records of On Job Training that have been endorsed or validated is a must
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent
- Be able to perform NDT inspection tasks on aircraft component level
- Be able to perform daily checks as required by the relevant standard and specification
- Be able to prepare technical sheets
- Be able to provide guidance to NDT Trainee and NDT Level I
- Be able to interpret Component Maintenance Manual and Standards Practice Manual
- Be able to multi-task in other departments as necessary if required
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
ABOUT TP AEROSPACE
TP Aerospace is a privately owned and operated company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. The TP Aerospace Group consists of TP
Aerospace Holding A/S and five wholly-owned subsidiaries all operating within the aviation industry:
- TP Aerospace Americas (USA)
- TP Aerospace Solutions ApS (Denmark)
- TP Aerospace Technics GmbH (Germany), TP Aerospace PRO ApS (Denmark)
- TP Aerospace Asia Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- TP Aerospace Thailand Co. Ltd. (Thailand)
In addition, some of these entities have wholly-owned subsidiaries in the US, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Singapore, and
WHY JOIN US?
At TP Aerospace we off an international career with great development opportunities in a young and dynamic atmosphere. We're
always looking for ambitious and talented people all over the world, who are eager to become part of our global Green Team.
As a privately owned group of companies with global ambitions, we're looking for new colleagues who enjoy being part of a company
on the move, People with dedication and a willingness to learn as we grow.
We're offering a chance to work alongside and learn from the best in the industry while giving you the opportunity to grow and
advance your career in our organization.
We pride ourselves on our informal atmosphere - we trust our people to be self-starters - and as well as excelling at what we do,
we make sure we have a good time doing it.