Operation Quality Assurance Auditor
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in the effective implementation of the
company’s operational audit program.
- Perform operational audits as required by Thai VietJet Air’s operational audit
- Monitor implementation of corrective - preventive action through the
maintenance of the non-conformance excel spread sheet, including the
register of non-conformances and the updating of status of closure of non-
- To effectively, efficiently ensure and enforce the compliance of CAAT
Requirements through auditing and the raising of nonconformance /
noncompliance as necessary.
- Raise audits and liaise with the Operations staff for audit briefing and de
- Recommend the closure of non-conformances in liaison with the relevant
section head or delegate.
- Ensures that all operation certificates, approval and licenses required for the
continuous operation of the company are current and renewed accordingly
- To liaise, consult, assist and advise section head of production areas for
discrepancies or poor or non-conformance to the required standards for
compliance to the regulatory and company’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation, Science or relate field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in aviation;
- Proven background and knowledge in flight operations, ground operations,
- Quality Auditor Qualification & Certificate;
- Strong English interpersonal skill, TOEIC score at least 550.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Report writing skills;
e mail : email@example.com
Tel : 02 111 5999 ext. 2105
SUBMISSION LAST DATE ON 30 JUNE 2019