Maintenance Control Center Manager (MCC)
- The MCC Manager will assume overall responsibility for the of the MCC
and MCC team.
- Coordinate with OCC to ensure Operations are kept informed of all
Technical situations and time scales.
- MCC will write a daily Technical report and update all Maintenance
- MCC will track all deferred defects, working to clear the defect before
the time limit expires and also to keep the number of Deferred defects
to a minimum.
- To provide technical AOG support to In Service Aircraft, Using manuals and experience to assist the Flight
deck in finding solutions and coordinating the recovery process as required minimizing delays.
- The Manager will devise processes and systems to ensure all functions
Of MCC are correctly performed and adhered to those functions will be
detailed in the MCM Manual but in brief.
- Reviews and control airworthiness directive, alert service bulletin (Alert SB) including monthly forecast and C-Check.
- Thai National, Male / Female, Age minimum 30 years old
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken proficiency.
- Good Communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Be able to work under pressure and time constraint (Strong leadership
and able to work in 12 Hours)
- Able to work in shift work
- Be known as a skillful and dependable person and have a good sense
- Must have 5 years minimum experience of Line/Base Maintenance at least 3 years on type, License on Boeing 767 33 ER
- Good Leadership skills
- Good knowledge of Technical support functions, MEL and maintenance
- Skills in computer literacy with MS Office applications, presentation, communication, analytical skill, problem solving and
How to apply
Send CV and all document (by Zip files) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
with in 28th June 2019.
Tel. 02-119-3500 # 3511-12