Production Planning & Engineering Manager
- Manage tool, equipment and premises in charge are maintained to satisfactory standard and discrepancies are report to
- To create, review and revise long term Maintenance planning to align with operation demand.
- To create review and update job assignment to meet the man power work load.
- To check maintenance evident are completed.
- Ensure unscheduled maintenance and any add on maintenance task from internal are follow up.
- Ensure the arrangement maintenance task resource such as specific manpower, tools, material, facility are well prepared before
- Create and revise Long term Maintenance planning.
- Create dairy job assignment.
- Check due date maintenance task.
- Follow up unscheduled maintenance & any internal additional maintenance.
- Follow up extend maintenance task and report if any obstacle.
- Thai National, Male / Female, Age minimum 30 years old.
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken proficiency.
- Good Communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and time constraint (Strong leadership
and able to work in 12 Hours).
- Able to work in shift work.
- Be known as a skillful and dependable person and have a good sense of judgement.
- Minimum 6 years work as Maintenance Planning.
Holding AMEL License (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License) or Aircraft Type Course Level III.
- Has Leadership and managerial skill.
- Understand technically about aircraft configuration.
How to apply
Send CV and all document (by Zip files) to e-mail: email@example.com
with in 28th June 2019.