Quality Control Officer (QC)
- Review the applicable aircraft flight log to ascertain that maintenance has been properly cleared and completed.
- Examine assigned Aircraft Flight Log and work forms prior to conducting inspection to establish the work to be accomplished.
- Conduct inspections on aircraft and related systems.
- Responsible for the legibility, correctness and completeness of applicable work forms in accordance with procedures established
by the company.
- Prepare and monitor the documentations within the Technical Quality division.
- Reports to Lead Inspector or Director of Quality Control all matters adversely affecting the airworthiness of flight
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork and log entries during his shift are completed.
- Inspectors are to assist in the “On the Job” practical training of mechanics on maintenance task.
- Any items found unsatisfactory as a result of these inspections will be entered on the appropriate work pending forms.
- Thai National, Male / Female, Age minimum 23 years old
- Good Command in written and Spoken
- Good Communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Be able to work under pressure and time constraint (Strong leadership
and able to work in 12 Hours)
- Able to work in shift work
- Be known as a skillful and dependable person and have a good sense
- Must have 1 year minimum experience of QC.
- Competence with Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel.
How to apply :
Send CV and all document (by Zip files) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
with in 28th June 2019.
Tel. 02-119-3500 #3511-12