We are looking for a Training Administrator to support our training function. You will be responsible for Manage and maintain the
AAA Training Database so that it is an effective reporting and tracking system. You also have to communicating with participants
and internal and external training providers and assist with developing the most effective programs.
In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. You should
also be a reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills.
Your goal will be to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly.
• Participate in creating and implementing training programs
• Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
• Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
• Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
• Act as a point-of-contact for internal and external instructors and participants
• Working closely with managers across the whole organization to ensure compliance with appraisal requirements insofar as these
relate to training needs
• Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
• Resolve issues as they arise onsite
• Submit reports on training activities and results to CAAT
• Recording all associated documentation for training purpose.
• Recommend improvements or new programs
• Bachelor’s degree in any branch.
• Good command in English.
• Proven Experience as Training Administrator or similar role, preferred in Aviation Field.
• Proficient in MS packages, proficient in internet/e-mail/AIMS operations.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking ability.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
**Interested candidates who meet above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com**