รับสมัครตำแหน่ง Component Certifying Staff|
บริษัท Aerospace MRO www.aero-mro.com รับสมัครพนักงานตำแหน่ง Certifying
Staff สำหรับ Wheel and Brake Shop 1 ตำแหน่ง และ Battery Shop 1 ตำแหน่ง
1. Basic requirements.
1.1. Educational Requirements. ( Mandatory)
The minimum educational level shall be a school level or apprenticeship evidenced by the appropriate certificates.
1.2. Basic training requirements ( Mandatory)
The applicant shall be able to demonstrate he/she received a basic training on the appropriate field:
• an aeronautical school diploma or certificate or;
• a technical school diploma / certificate, if the intended scope of work concerns noncomplex electrical components or
instruments and cabin and safety equipment or;
• an aeronautical military school diploma or certificate.
1.3. Aeronautical experience requirements. ( Mandatory)
The applicant shall be able to demonstrate at least:
• 2 years of Aeronautical experience in the field of aviation maintenance including at least 12 months of practical experience
in the specific component maintenance area / Workshop;
2. Technical training experience requirements.
2.1. Component training experience. ( Mandatory)
the applicant shall be able to demonstrate he/she received appropriate theoretical and practical component training of Wheel and
Brake / Batteries from:
• the OEM or;
• the OEM recognized training organization or;
• An appropriately rated maintenance organization provided:
We may take credit of the applicant’s experience and/or a previous training on a component from the same family and same
2.2. Specific equipment training experience. ( Option )
Where there is a need to use specific equipment, the applicant shall be able to demonstrate he/she received the appropriate
training. This training for the use of specific tools required by the OEM maintenance data shall be received from:
• The OEM or;
• The specific tool manufacturer or;
• An appropriately rated maintenance organization.
3. General requirements.
3.1. Language knowledge. ( Mandatory)
The applicant shall be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the language in which the maintenance data is published AND
English (TOEIC scores = 500 or more is prefered ).
3.2 Recent maintenance experiences (Option)
The recent maintenance experiences shall be understood as meeting the requirement of 6 month of experiences in two years period
preceding the intended date of issuance of the certification authorization.
Please send your CV to : email@example.com
|โดย : Aero-MRO [ 06/09/2019 , 16:07:13,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator