Purchasing & Store Officer
- This store and warehouse will provide general administrative and secretarial support to our Technical Team.
- Operates and effective stores system for materials management. Records all transaction details as necessary.
- Provide and support tools, spare parts, and materials for aircraft maintenance.
- To ensure that aircraft maintenance tools, spare parts, and materials are stored properly.
- Control stock level of aircraft spare parts to the aircraft fleet.
- To manage unserviceable parts for repair, scrap and storage.
- Receive and monitor requisitions of spare parts, materials, tool from Maintenance computerized system and emails.
- Send request for quotation (RFQ) to venders and compare prices and lead times for the best quotation.
- Issue purchase order, repair order and provide invoices for payment.
- Follow up purchased items to be delivered to the required destinations.
- Material receiving inspection and inventory.
- Any other actions required by the management.
- Thai National, Male / Female, Age minimum 25 years old.
- Good Command in written and Spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in any filed.
- Good Communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and time constraint (Strong leadership
and able to work in 12 Hours).
- Able to work in shift work.
- Be known as a skillful and dependable person and have a good sense
- A minimum of 1 year in the airline or aviation industry, preferably in Purchasing and store.
- Competence with Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel.
How to apply :
Send CV and all document (by Zip files) to e-mail: email@example.com
with in 15th October 2019.
Tel. 02-119-3500 #3511-12.