Airline Sales Representative
1. Support for all Sales activities both online and offline.
2. Contact person in related to Travel Agency sales.
3. Keep updating and movement on Agency sales including B2B.
4. Coordinate with any Marketing Activities e.g. Travel Fair, Banner, Brochure,
Booth Set Up if any
5. Act as first contact person as call center to assist the Travel Agency in regards of any booking issue, ticketing issue,
6. Assist Ticketing and Reservation team for insertion name list from agent, confirm booking from Agents.
7. Support to Manager for all marketing strategy and sales activities.
8. Collect Route market information to Manager for Strategy adjustment.
9. Any other duties may require.
1. Male/Female age not over 35 years
2. Bachelor Degree in any field
3. Be Fluent in Speaking and Writing English
4. Computer literacy
5. Service minded
6. Customer Oriented
7. Team work player
8. 3-year experience in Airlines/ Travel Agent sales and marketing
Interested applicants please send resume and transcript to email : email@example.com or contact HR Department
02 635 5888