• IT General Support & Maintenance
• Monitor and support Telephone, Online meeting System
• Manage and monitor Internet/network security
• Monitor and support company's operations applications
• Performs related duties as required; New digital technology to support Thailand 4.0
• Male, Thai nationality, age 25-35
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering/ Science/ IT or related field
• At least 2 years working experience with airline system especially with Reservation system.
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MSCE), CCNA / CCN certification is an added advantage.
• Certificate for Microsoft Window Server OS
• Strong deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility to respond to key customer needs Time management and organization skills
• In-depth knowledge / experience and understanding on TCP, UDP, IP, Routing, Bridging, Network Topologies LAN / WAN / VLAN /
MPLS / extended LAN technologies and related system problem solving.
• Knowledge of airline industry and airline information system.
• Good knowledge of airline's product and airport systems.
• Able to setup, install and trouble shoot systems and applications, especially Reservation System.
• Have good interpersonal skills.
|โดย : Vietjetair [ 22/01/2020 , 08:40:45,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
Should you have interest in these positions, please send your Resume to PD department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|โดย : Vietjetair - [ 22/01/2020 , 08:52:03,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator