BOSA-Thayaan Aircraft Service เปิดรับสมัคร Aviation Technical Records (Services)|
Recruit for an available position!
Aviation Technical Records (Services)
Technical Records servicing is directly responsible to the Operations Manager for technical
records/services with respect to customer Maintenance documentation, Airworthiness
Directives, modifications, Post and Pre-flight Inspections:
• Maintaining all technical data held within the online technical library, ensuring the latest
revision status is always maintained.
• Compiling, publishing and maintaining the Aircraft Maintenance Programme.
• Three (3) years of relevant work experience, of which, at least two years should be in
the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
• A relevant degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional
education acceptable to EASA / CAAT
• A comprehensive knowledge of EASA 145 / CAAT Regulations
• Thorough familiarity with the company (BTAS) MOE
• Familiarity with the company (BTAS) quality system
• Knowledge of SMS
• Knowledge of Human Factors
• Technical service experience or qualifications appropriate to the duties to be
Location: Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate 1, Bowin, Sriracha, Chonburi
• Male or Female, age between 25-50 years old.
• Thai Nationality
• Driver’s License
• English language ability - TOEIC 600+
The application must include:
• Educational Transcript
• TOEIC Scoresheet
• Scan of Thai ID Card
• Scan of Driver’s License if any
BOSA-Thayaan Aircraft Services Co. Ltd is an international provider of comprehensive line maintenance services for aircraft
operators worldwide. The company has commenced operations within the Eastern Economic Corridor of Thailand with its first service
location at the Utapao-Rayong International Airport (UTP) Thailand.
We provide line maintenance in full compliance with EASA Part-145 certificates, as well as holding US-FAA, Bermuda DCA, General
Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) UAE, Transport Canada and the Russian Federation’s approvals. The company currently has Chinese
CAAC and Qatar approvals pending.
The list of BOSA-Thayaan Aircraft Services locations is rapidly expanding. In order to ensure fast and cost effective services the
company is capable of establishing new line stations in locations most convenient for its customers on short notice.
Room 2018, 20th Floor, SJ Infinite One Businss Complex,
349 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand.
No.Z.55C situated at 41/10 Moo 8,
Bowin Sub-district, Sriracha District,
Chonburi, 20230 Thailand
|โดย : Pataraporn [ 12/03/2020 , 05:27:52,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
For any candidate that interests in these positions, please submit your updated CV, Educational Transcript, TOEIC Scoresheet to
email@example.com. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02-018-3532
|โดย : Pataraporn - [ 12/03/2020 , 06:29:35,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator