BOSA-Thayaan Aircraft Service เปิดรับสมัคร Aviation Document Librarian |
Recruit for an available position!
Aviation Document Librarian
1. Assist and directly report to EASA Quality Assurance and Safety Manager.
2. Perform related library services.
3. Select, acquire, classify, circulate and maintain library materials.
4. Set up and work with databases and information systems to catalogue and access information.
5. Analyze to determine needed information, and assist in furnishing or locating that information.
6. Teach and train other staff to search for information using database.
7. Keep records of circulation and materials.
1. Good command of spoken and written English
2. Bachelor degree in related fields.
3. Able to multi-task, prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Location: Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate 1, Bowin, Sriracha, Chonburi
• Thai Nationality
• English language ability - TOEIC 600+
• Educational Transcript
• Scan of Thai ID Card
• Scan of Driver’s License if any
BOSA-Thayaan Aircraft Services Co. Ltd is an international provider of comprehensive line maintenance services for aircraft
operators worldwide. The company has commenced operations within the Eastern Economic Corridor of Thailand with its first service
location at the Utapao-Rayong International Airport (UTP) Thailand.
We provide line maintenance in full compliance with EASA Part-145 certificates, as well as holding US-FAA, Bermuda DCA, General
Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) UAE, Transport Canada and the Russian Federation’s approvals. The company currently has Chinese
CAAC and Qatar approvals pending.
The list of BOSA-Thayaan Aircraft Services locations is rapidly expanding. In order to ensure fast and cost effective services the
company is capable of establishing new line stations in locations most convenient for its customers on short notice.
Room 2018, 20th Floor, SJ Infinite One Businss Complex,
349 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand.
No.Z.55C situated at 41/10 Moo 8,
Bowin Sub-district, Sriracha District,
Chonburi, 20230 Thailand
|โดย : Pataraporn [ 12/03/2020 , 05:34:43,GMT ]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1
For any candidate that interests in these positions, please submit your updated CV, Educational Transcript, TOEIC Scoresheet to
email@example.com. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02-018-3532
|โดย : Pataraporn - [ 12/03/2020 , 06:30:23,GMT ]
Webboard Powered by :
[ Admin ]
Contact Web Administrator