AAC urgently requires 2 positions
Airline Administration Center (Thailand) Limited (AAC) is a well established and independent
company, which is owned by and serves Lufthansa German Airlines. We are providing Shared Services
for the field organization of Lufthansa German Airlines for Asia Pacific, Middle East and
North-Eastern Africa. Our product is the processing of standardized workflows in financial
administrative tasks, ticket sales data processing and sales- / fare auditing. The AAC team is
dedicated to their job, customer oriented and provides services in highest quality standards. We
take the challenge to be measured and developed according to productivity and performance.
As part of our continued expansion and the increased demand of our services, we are looking for
highly motivated administration officers with good talents to be self-motivated team players being
either new graduates or more mature administrators with a background in initiative based
Our HR-and personnel policy is performance driven and we offer interesting work along with a secure
and stable working environment definitely providing an excellent benefit package, which includes
health, accident and medical insurance, provident fund, discounted air travel, one-month bonus plus
a performance based bonus, flexible working time and a 5-day working week.
THINK & LEARN GLOBAL WITH US!
1. SALES DATA AUDITING OFFICER post 09APR08
Job Description :-
Responsible for handling and processing of ticketing information from all Lufthansa offices in the
Asia Pacific, Middle East and Northern African region. The key tasks will be sales data processing
and -auditing, check and reconciliation of ticket data, initiation of online corrections and
processing of differences
2. FINANCE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER post 09APR08
Job Description :-
The Finance Administration Officer is responsible to independently handle tasks in finance
accounting for our customer based on vouchers and data received from his/her area of responsibility.
She/he checks, processes and reconciles finance accounting data in the customers own SAP-Systems
according to customer’s instructions, while assuring to meet quality standards and internationally
accepted accounting principles.
• Male or Female, age 22-28 years
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
• Good English knowledge in listening, reading, writing and speaking, with minimum TOIEC score of
600 or TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 5.5 or above (assessed within 1 year prior to
• Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in airline or travel industry with knowledge of air fare
• Knowledge of AMADEUS computer reservation system will be an advantage
• Good team players with pleasant personality and good service mentality, open to constructive
• Good interpersonal skills to interact well with people from diverse cultures and levels
• Ability to work with strict timelines, under pressure and high workload
• Ability to work independently and systematically, highly responsible and positive to meet targets
of quality & timeliness
• Ambition to develop as Finance Administration Professional with extensive knowledge in airline
sales & finance accounting, processes & workflows, SAP system components and interfaces
• Detail oriented, accountability, customer oriented plus service mind
• Computer literacy
The successful candidates will work in a new office environment and will be provided with a spacious
work center and a friendly working atmosphere.
We invite qualified persons to submit your resume stating present and expected salary to:
Airline Administration Center (Thailand) Ltd.
66 Q-House Asoke Building
17th Floor, Sukhumvit 21, Wattana District
Tel: 0-2302-6304 Ext. 307
Website : www.airline-administration-center.com
Only online application will be considered and the short listed candidates will be notified