สายการบิน K-Mile Air รับสมัคร Engineering Admin Officer
The Engineering Administrative Officer acts as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and
managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g., expenses and office budgets)
and organizing company records.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Maintain and update company databases
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients
• Update office policies as needed
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
• Book meeting rooms as required
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails and packages)
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events
• Bachelor’s Degree in any the Aeronautical Engineer or other equivalency.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience with administrative work is favored.
• Microsoft Office efficiency.
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
• Solid knowledge of office procedures
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
Send resume to; email@example.com